1. Kilo Kish. Music videos. New Album out. This interview in ILY Mag. Beautiful. I like the way these videos end so abruptly. It's slightly jarring.
2. More fitting room selfies. The only photos I really take anymore. After buying a pair of shorts I think I own a piece of Adidas clothing for just about every part of me? Kind of. Am I Stormzy yet???
3. Reading. I actually finished White Girls a couple of days ago and it's everything. It's everything. I'd really love to write like that. Hilton Als, you're a genius. I bought PAPER even though it had Lena Dunham on the front and I'm not really about her. My favourite interviews were the one between Leandra Medine & Diane von Furstenberg, and the one with Jacob Bernstein (Nora Ephron's son). Lessons learned from them: You need to communicate with people to write authentically. You can turn the bad things that happen to you into art. Now reading Olivia Laing's The Lonely City. Which is fascinating and moving. Also, I still carry Good Morning, Midnight around with me.
4. I bought a lipstick. Just trying a ting. It's got me some compliments. It doubles as blusher. Well, for me it does. Blush? I don't know make-up. I learned what correcter is today.
5. Planning to fangirl-stalk Pres. Obama with my friend while he was on UK visit. Had to go work instead. Damn you, large department store I cannot name on here! Damn you!
img sources: stills from Kilo Kish music videos. All other photos are mine